Employee satisfaction: Does it matter?
Today every company is trying to grow exponential and expand every aspect of the business. The main kye that most companies leave out is employee satisfaction. Without the satisfaction of the employees, the company losses a lot of performance.
Think about chess. the chessboard the competitive market that you have to conquer. You are the kings and queens. Every other pawn on the table is your employees and you need them, right?
Without all the other pawns, you are basically useless. So value your employees and listen to what they have to say. If you want to get a deeper insight into your employees, then we recommend taking an employee survey from Get Insight Now.
Here are 6 tips to value your employees more
these tips are not in any order and can be used freely.
- Implement an employee survey at least once every year.
- Compliment their work
- Find out their strengths and give them more of that work
- Find out their weakness and give them less of that work
- Put your employee in pairs of opposite strengths and make them solve a cooperative challenge.
- Show them that you care. You don't need to give them anything physical. Try focusing on giving them value-based feedback and love.
So now it's your time to shine. Get up, and get your company to the next stage!